Monday 9 February 2009

I. am. tired. and I feel like I'm repeating myself.


Do you know what the sad part of the last unicorn is? It's the feeling that everyone will die but you. 
And so you will keep your loved ones alive by remembering them. 
That basically means that you will never be complete. You will never be where they are, they are unreachable, untouchable for you. You are alone. Forever.

It's the same theme as Aragorn and Arwen from the lord of the rings. They can never be in the same space and even if she gives up her immortality, she will be separated by her family forever and miss them for all eternity. It's actually a beautifully tragic love story...

I feel like that these days. Like I'm in a place all by myself, where noone can enter. I just don't get people anymore... they are so different from me. It gets harder and harder to even find some common ground.

The only thing I haven't quite figured out is this: Have I always been like that?

No comments: