Wednesday 4 February 2009

New viral quiz?

From Phil. From Charlie.

Username: NichisStuff


Why did you pick it?: my nickname is Nichi and my channel is about a lot of different stuff


Who did you first subscribe to?: LukeVanFan to follow the Luke and Noah storyline :) I'm not subbed anymore...


Who did you most recently subscribe to?: rhymingwithoranges? possibly.


What does your last text message say?: I don't remember. I sent like 2 last month.


Do you have any goals?: strangely I have many many goals, none of which include a big career.


What was the last thing you bought?: lunch yesterday


Describe the person who posted this using one line?: adorable


Are you excited about anything?: about many things, actually. music and art mostly.


Do you have a crush? I do.


Have you ever been drunk?: I don't drink... so no.


Who was the first Youtuber you met in real life?: never met one! :(


Who was the last Youtuber you met in real life?: hmpf.


Do you pefer day or night?: I prefer day for living and night for thinking.


Are you a member of any collab channels?: (un)fortunately not.


Do you have a secret account?: not anymore.


Do you believe in God?: so much that it's not believing. it's knowing.


Which youtuber do you talk to the most?: charlie :)


Which Youtuber do you think makes the best videos?: phew.... there are amazing creative minds on YT. meekakitty entertains me the most right now :)


You may only subscrie to 5 channels and only watch their videos. who will they be?: jaaaaaaa jabazzy k80blog meekakitty charlieskies


Are you in a relationship?: no, I'm not. stop asking.


Would you date a smoker?: depends on the smoker :)


Where is your favourite place?: my bed in summer when I can keep the window open and stare into the sky for hours at night listening to music


Are you a happy person?: generally speaking, no.


Would you kiss the person who posted this?: ILLEGAL I think... ;)


What would you take to the desert island? : iphone (400gb) with music and books. piano. yoga mat.  


Do you prefer sun or snow?: sun


Who did you last speak to on the phone? collegue


Who did you last text?: don't know.


What are you doing tommorow?: work, work, work.


What is your favourite flavour of potato chips?: don't eat chips.


What size are your feet?: which country? I'm 6'4" so quite medium big


What do you want?: enough money to do whatever I want (mainly travelling and learning stuff :P )


What do you need?: a plan for my life.


What do you remember?: everything. unfortunately everything from the age of 2. doesn't make life easier if you ask me...


What do you wish?: I would like someone to really get me. If that's too much I'd like it if people would start seeing things as they are. they are not too bad.

No comments: