Friday 31 July 2009

I'm in the spirit of...

Well actually I am in the holiday spirit. Not like Christmas, more like going away on vacation. I think I might be able to get 3 weeks off work and I can now allow myself to plan where I might be going :)

I received my diving license by mail today, so I can go diving. Or visit my sister in the ever-buzzing Berlin. Or go to the mountains for a little getaway to recharge... Or maybe I do all of these things? In my mind I am going to Mosambique for a diving vacation for the first week, then stay home for a week and do these things that I never have the time for... it's for example one of my guilty pleasures if I have a day off that I go downtown into a coffee bar with my laptop and a book and just sit there absorbing the atmosphere and write. Read. Talk. It's amazing how many interesting people you can meet if you're just ... well... there. I would like to get into a workout routine again. Maybe yoga, maybe some cardio in the mornings? These things that I never seem to have the energy to do when I'm working full time.
And for the last week I would like to go to the mountains. There is this absolutely gorgeous hotel that I have been wanting to try out for the longest time. They have libraries in the castle and grand pianos for practising etc. It's like a nerd's dream come true. Ok... they also have SPAs and you know that I'm a sucker for a good Thai-Yoga massage. Or Shiatsu.... hmmm....

Well that's what's on my mind. First I have to get some work done, throw a huge party and altogether be in about 17 places at once to do my work, but then... then... I might have a shot.

Btw... art has occupied my life again. Music, photography, writing... it's all there and I don't know where to start :D Right now (obviously) I'm writing, but I have my new camera and it takes phantastic photos. Or... well... I take the pictures, but I swear a baby could take great pics with that cam.

I have neglected you readers in the last weeks, but that's all over now. I hope to talk to you guys a lot more in the next couple of weeks/months and update you far more regularly :)

Life is complicated, but good. <3


Lyrics of the day: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk

Work It
Make It
Do It
Makes Us
Harder
Better
Faster
Stronger
More Than
Hour
Our
Never
Ever
After
Work is
Over [x2]

Work It Harder Make It Better
Do It Faster, Makes Us stronger
More Than Ever Hour After
Our Work Is Never Over

No comments: