Monday 2 August 2010

BEDA 2

I'm not really feeling like writing, but I've learned that this is exactly the time you should do it. The pic I took in Japan summarizes my current state perfectly and concisely. I am closed up.

I am at a point where I would love to work 24h a day simply to clear my desk a little bit, but unfortunately I'm not build to sustain a 24h/day work life. I'm not. I'm inherently lazy and I have no problem admitting that. It should get better in a few weeks. Should. Well, let's hope so. And a little bit less rain so I could continue running in the evenings would be grand as well ;) See... the one time I'm not lazy and buy running shoes to get in shape - the weather decides that summer is over. I still have hope though.

I should just find a job I can do from home, my apartment gets nicer by the minute. Seriously, the book shelf / room divider I got delivered today is simply gorgeous. I don't want to leave my apartment anymore ;) Let's all sing together Mr. Kweller's hymn to nerds "My apartment".

On a more serious note, I don't know if other people have to work so hard at not slipping into gloomy periods. I have been working my butt off in that department for 20 years and I'm getting tired. I love life and I love being who I am, but the thought of things slipping by me, because I don't have the time to do them (*cough* VidCon *cough*) kills me. I know that we all have to do our part, have a job, be a productive member of society... but can't you make an exception with me? I promise I won't tell anyone that the world gives me money so I can travel the world :)

I just don't know. I always imagine that one day I find a job that fits me like a glove. Hasn't really happened yet, but I'll keep searching and keep you updated.

Take care.

No comments: