Monday 11 May 2009

Things people do

There are things I can do. You know... that I can do reasonably ok. These things are my job.

There are things I can do. You know... that I can do quite well. These things are my hobbies.

Wouldn't it be nice, if I could earn my moneyz by doing things I can do quite well? It would.

I got to thinking about this, because as you might (not) know, I have discovered blip.fm q few months ago and I love it :)

You can be the DJ of your own little channel and play music for people and I have so much fun doing that. Music is what I'm about. I could listen to music all day long and if I could earn money for that? Oi, that'd be nice. www.blip.fm/nichi

Also, I have discovered the charming TV show "Chuck", so I'm a bit occupied catching up :)

I'll see you soon, take care.

Lyrics of the day: Theme from Mahogany by Diana Ross

Do you know where you're going to?
Do you like the things that life is showing you?
Where are you going to? Do you know?
Do you get what you're hoping for,
When you look behind you theres no open door?
What are you hoping for? Do you know?
Once we were standing still in time,
Chasing the fantasies that filled our minds.
You knew how Iloved you, but my spirit was free
Laughing at the questions that you once asked of me.
Do you know where you're going to?
Do you like the things that life is showing you?
Where are you going to? Do you know?
Now looking back at all we've had,
We let so many dreams just slip through our hands.
Why must we wait so long before we see,
How sad the answers to those questions can be?
Do you know where you're going to?
Do you like the things that life is showing you?
Where are you going to? Do you know?
Do you get what you're hoping for,
When you look behind you theres no open door?
What are you hoping for? Do you know?

No comments: