Friday 9 January 2009

Anonymous skype thing.

I decided to get a ride on the bandwagon... these are about some of the people on my list:


* I haven't talked to you in many months and I don't really know why I still have you on my buddy-list.

* I don't think I have ever talked to you since I added you, but it's a strange comfort to see you online, because it makes me feel like I have more friends than I actually have.

* I have known you for many years and you are one of my best friends, but sometimes your moods can be a real pain in the behind!

* When I met you, you intrigued me deeply. You are probably the most intelligent person I ever met and I still think that if I were straight, we would have been a power couple like the world hasn't seen... but I haven't talked to you in so long... we kinda drifted apart.

* I can honestly talk to you about a lot of stuff and you are a decent guy, but you can be hard to handle...

* Of my old friends, you are the most adventurous, never afraid of anything (new). I love that about you and I'm glad that you are still in my life.

* I have known you for about 15 years and you have changed a lot since then. You are chaos and you are my opposite in many ways, but somehow you are one of the most honest people I know.

* We haven't really talked in some years, but I still have you on this list to remind me of the fun we had. You always knew what you wanted and went for it, which is something I admire.

* I have known you for a quarter-century, and I'm afraid that you are not becoming the person that you could be, but rather the person you think you're supposed to be. And that is something that saddens and upsets me profoundly.

* I think we have talked like... 3-4 times in my life... and I honestly don't know why you are still on that list.

* I met you as an online pen-pal when the internet was young. I don't even know if you're still alive.

* You were one of these people that spend too much time alone. I think you could have been amazing, if you had let life into your life.

* You were a really good friend during our university time. It's not easy to have straight guy-friends, when you're gay and I only had the tinyest crush on you. I hope you are happy now.

* You came into our circle of friends and fit in quite nicely. I think you are very open and grounded, which is something everybody should try to be.

* I love you from the bottom of my heart and even if my world changes all the time - this won't. You are the kindest person I know and I would do anything for you.

* I haven't known you for very long, yet got to know you pretty well pretty quickly. We click. I think you could be a great friend with a lot of creative energy.

* When I first met you online, I would never have thought that you would have such an impact on my life. Now everything has ended and I think it's time to delete you off this list.

No comments: