Monday 25 August 2008

All work and no play makes Nichi a dull boy.

I really don't want to seem like I'm obsessed with clouds, but this one was too good to let it pass ;)

These days, I'm walking a borderline between many things. I'd like a job where I'm flexible. I want to be able to say "Oh it's such a nice day, I'll go to the forest and take pictures" without the hassle of trying to get a holiday. I'd like to work with people, to be creative. I would also like to achieve something with my work. After a day of work, my world should have been changed. I don't really care much about money, as long as the necessities are covered. I don't really need a yacht or a gigantic car...
I'd like a job where I can travel. Pack my car, my camera and laptop and drive somewhere. Take pictures, write stories... 
I'd like to give advice to others, who have influence in the world... like politicians. I myself could never be in politics, but I'd like to change how things are with the things I know. I'd like to be challenged in my job and I'd like to have a job that I can do better than anybody else, because otherwise... what's the point if anybody could replace me and do my job as well as I can...? I'd like to get up in the morning and be happy to start a new work day.

Is all of this too much to ask? Or should everyone ask for it. How would the world be like, if everyone did?

If someone has a job like that - message me :)

No comments: