Wednesday 1 April 2009

Vlog every day April and stuff

Ok, I will try to do this Vlog every day April thing. I don't know if enough stuff happens in my life to fill 1-2 min of vlogging every day, but I'll try. There are certainly enough thoughts in my head to fill a one page blog every day. Easily. 

My collegue and I agreed today on "Change is good", because we are both so ready to move on, to move, to get a new job. We both like our job, that's not the point. It's just that after a while (and we've been here a while!), you need change to fuel your inner energies, to be alive again. She wants to spend 3 months in the south of France to read, drive, walk, think. I'd like to spend 3 years in the middle of Portugal and read, write, take pictures, and sleep. The thing is that she might actually do this, whereas I'd be too chicken.

Change is good. Change is necessary. Without change, we're dead. So let's make this the motto of April 2009. Change is good.

Change is good.

No comments: