Sunday 22 March 2009

The future is cloudy

I'm in the process of preparing an application. It would be for a job that I think I would like to do. A job that I would probably be very good at. However, it's in New York, which scares me a bit. But also, it would mean a change of career paths and I don't know if I could ever go back...

They say life is what's happening when you're busy making other plans, but this is my life. How am I to decide what to do with it? That's way too much responsibility. Like every kid, I'd like for my parents to just make the decisions for me for the rest of my life, but alas, that's not possible.

For this application, I have to prepare 3 things. Cover letter, CV, and an... essay? Kind of. I have already written 4, but I'm not satisfied. Many, many people want this job, so it has to be amazing. And I know that I can write an amazing text, but I don't know if it will happen in the timeframe I have for the application.

Wish me luck.

<3

No comments: