Saturday 28 March 2009

Life where civilisation is old


I like living where I live. I don't really love my work, but I'm very connected to these parts of the world.

The question for me is: Could I be happy far far away from my family and friends, from the world I grew up in and am connected to? Could I?

I want to say yes. I would probably regret not trying it. I have principles. One of them is that I live my life in a way that I can look back on without regrets. So it's only logical that I try it...

Life's choices are difficult, but it's my life and I need to make them. Noone else can make them for me, because noone will take responsiblity if they were the wrong choices.

I'm scared a bit. And excited a bit. And worried a whole lot. But I guess that's life. I guess that's life...

No comments: