Wednesday 25 March 2009

When life gives you goodbyes...

What are you supposed to do when people leave you and your life. I feel like the lives of others take flight and I'm to scared to jump. It's easy to say "Go for it", but to actually do it is terrifying. I couldn't bring myself to work on my job applications tonight. I'll do some stuff tomorrow. I mean, if I do it I want to do it the right way. If I apply, then because I want them to want to hire me. We'll see how that turns out.

Is there such a job as cloud-watcher? I'd be great for that one, because it's practically the only thing I could do all day and not get bored. Maybe I should look into parasailing or something...

Oh, I would really like to make a diving vacation this year. With one week course and one week free diving? Sounds good to me. Diving should be a sport for me. I like being in the water and under water. I spent whole summers in/under water, so that would suit me. Ok, I'm quite afraid of sharks, but who isn't.

Back to topic... when my friend said goodbye today, it was like a hole opened. I mean, she'll have a great job now and will probably be successful and happy, but what about me? Where will I go. Like I said, I'm totally selfish. What about me, me me.

In other news, I'm behind on my reading on all fronts. 50 books we said. 50 for 2009... I'm at book... let me think. 7?8?9? I can't really remember, but we're at the end of March, so I should be at book 11-12. I'll catch up though. I'm optimistic.

I hope your life is better than mine, but if I think about it, my life is pretty ok these days and I hope yours is, too.

No comments: