Sunday 7 December 2008


It's Sunday evening and what did I accomplish this weekend? Relaxation. Well... if relaxation is an accomplishment. I didn't work. I don't know... I can't really bring myself to work on the weekend, when I've worked the whole week.

I thought a lot about death and about money the last few days... both not really pleasant topics, but what can you do - you have to deal with both.

I think I will make a video about death soon. It seems appropriate, but I don't really know why.

That happens quite often recently. I know stuff, but I don't know where I know it from. Or I can tell, if something is right and works, but can't tell you, why I know that. Strange. Just when I thought that I couldn't possibly be any stranger.

I hope that you guys had a pleasant weekend and are already in the christmas spirit. I think I still need some time for that. And I don't have any gifts yet! Don't remind me.

I really need to get my online life in order. All those pages. Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Blogspot, Homepage, YouTube... just to mention a few. I need to sort out, which ones are important to me and polish my profiles and I need to cancel those that I don't really use/want to use.

Take care.

No comments: