Monday 29 December 2008

Life is happening when you're busy...

well... The quote should be like this "Life is what's happening when you're at work". Bah humbug. I would like to have enough money to last my for my lifetime. I'd still have enough to do.

I posted my talent entry today *hip hip hurray*. It's not as great as I would have liked it to be, but at least there are no mistakes concerning notes and time duration. Let's be happy about the little things, shall we?

I am still considering moving to wordpress... I don't know about this blogspot business... and it gets a bit confusing if I have more than one blog. I have enough stuff to write in 4 blogs, mind you, but not enough time and energy.

If you want to, you can check out my awesome and not yet finished new blog and leave me a comment telling me what you think. I don't know yet :)

Oh, my talent entry:


I'm also considering auditioning for a collab channel on YT, but I don't know if I have the time to do it right. We shall see.

Now on the agenda? Sleep. G'night my fellow travellers.