Tuesday 9 December 2008

Questionaire

I stole this from Mememolly and Amazingphil and Charlie. And it took almost 45 minutes to fill this out!

1. What’s your name?

Nicholas. My friends call me Nichi, because there's a sign next to my room at home made by my sister. She wasn't that great in crafting so she ran out of space at Nich. Thank God she at least put an "i" at the end.


2. What is your favorite thing to wear?

Blue jeans, white T, thin sweater.


3. Last thing you ate?

Pumpkin soup. Weird... but true.


4. One place you will NEVER eat at?

Don't really know. I like to try stuff. Walmart?


5. I say Shotgun, you say:

Why?


6. Last person you hugged?

Collegue at her birthday.


7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?

Possibly. Probably the wrong sex though.


8. Would you date anyone you met online?

Sure. You get to know people better online than in real life anyway.


9. Name something you like physically about yourself:

My hands.


10. The last place you went out to dinner to?

A re-modeled mill on the side of the river (d'uh).


11. Who is your best friend?

Painful topic. Next plz.


12. What time of the day is it?

11pm


13. Who/What made you angry today?

I don't get angry often... didn't get angry today.


14. Baseball or Football?

Excuse me?


15. Ever gone skinny dipping?

Yes.


16. Favorite type of Food?

Deserts. Yum.


17. Favorite holiday:

Christmas, of course!


18. Do you download music:

Legally: often. Illegally: only if I can't get it legally.


19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?

I only wear my socks once before washing them. So I guess that's a "yes".


20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?

Totally unacceptable even if you do speak Chinese.


21. Would you date the person that posted this?

Damn gotcha left wing liberal media tricked me!


22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?

No. I feel sad now.


23. Do you love anyone?

I love many people :) but not just anyone, I'm a snob that way.


24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?

I can't really wear contacts for a period of several hours, because my eyes start burning... so if you think red eyes are sexy then yes. I also really like my eye colour. It changes with light and mood.


25. Have you ever bungee jumped?

Omg. No. I'm terrified of heights.


26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?

No. But I think I might do that.


27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?

Yes. Yes. Unfortunately yes. I think I once made a video blog about that.


27. How many pets do you have?

None. I stick to plants after my dog died.


29. Have you met a real redneck?

I was in Texas. That was a "yes", if you didn't notice.


30. How is the weather right now?

Cold and clammy and actually quite dark.


31. What are you listening to right now?

iTunes library. Right now: Elliott Smith - Don't Go Down.


32. What is your current favorite song?

Hmm.... Field below. Regina Spektor.


33. What was the last movie you watched?

Hanami - cherry blossoms. Best movie I've seen this year. (Well... this one and Wall-E).


34. Do you wear contacts?

Try to avoid it.


35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?

Yoga class.


36. What are you afraid of?

Many things. Among them clowns, masked people, and darkness. Pretty generic stuff.


37. How many piercings have you had?

0


38. What piercings do you want?

0


39. What’s one thing you’ve learned this year?

Love hurts.


40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?

We don't have a starbucks where I live. But I do like the soy pancakes :)


42. Have you ever fired a gun:

Air rifle many many years ago. I hate guns.


43. Are you missing someone?

Many. Many. Many people that I haven't even met yet.


44. Favourite TV show?

Buffy. Can't do anything about it :) and don't want to.


45. Do you have an obession with WoW?

I play sometimes. Obsession? Nope. I was obsessed during a part of the summer of '05. That's way over.


47. Has anyone said you look like a celebrity?

People who look like be don't become famous. Although I went to a hat party last year and people said I looked like Jake Gyllenhaal in Brokeback Mountain. I thought that was kinda ironic.


47. What celeb do you look like?

Phew... a young Timothy Hutton I guess. Part of the reason Ordinary People threw me for a loop.


48. Who would you like to see right now?

Not really in the mood (or clothes) to meet people, but there are several people in other countries I'd like to see right now. And Doris.


49. Favorite movie of all time?

Can't decide. Harold & Maude is up on the list for sure. So are many others. Tonari no Totoro!


50. Do you find yourself loved?

Yes.


51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t suppose to?

All the time. Honestly. All. The. Time.


52. Favorite smell?

Lemon blossoms.


53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?

Sugar! :D


54. What’s something that really bugs you?

Many things. Nothing major though... Ok. Maybe dirty cutlery. Weird, I know.


55. Do you like Michael Jackson?

He has created some of the most amazing songs ever. Now he's just crazy. So No, I don't like him. I like some of his old music though.


56. Taco Bell or Burger King?

Neither. King fries if you force me.


57. What’s your favorite perfume?

L'eau d'Issey


58. Favorite baseball team?

Basewhat?


59. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?

Don't know what that is.


60. What’s the longest time you’ve gone without sleep?

maybe 40h? I've had insomnia in the past though... so I've had like 20h of sleep in a week.


61. Last time you went bowling?

This spring. I despise bowling. And I suck at it. Not connected though.


62. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?

In a coffin. New coffin though. And not closed. God, I'm weird. Don't judge me.


63. Who was your last phone call?

Some collegue today... we all talk over the phone all day for a few seconds at a time.


64. Last time you were at work?

Few hours ago.


64. What is the closest orange object near you?

The complete poems of Emily Dickinson has an orange back cover and lies on my desk right now... does that count?

No comments: